"The Worst" "The Worst"

1:15 I love the guy who looks like he's looking for a deeper meaning in the show while being completely unfazed. Its hilarious.

Skitzo-"Spare a Dime?" Skitzo-"Spare a Dime?"

OH THAT SKITZO ! :D

Comick responds:

What new and fun adventures will he get into next!? :)

The Legend Of Miyamoto 2 The Legend Of Miyamoto 2

dude

don't mess with Miyamoto.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

looks like WoW has Competition

Gameplay- the game play is so immersing and revolutionary simplistic yet complex. it's now the standard all future RPG's should be compared to.

Story- the story is shown in beautifully animated cut scenes heart touching and tragic, it makes the death of Aeris in FFIIV look like nothing but a side quest

Graphics- the characters, worlds, and the background are done with HD textures that complement the story and adds a level of immersion that makes virtual reality seem pointless.

100/10 words can not describe this game, it shows that games are the ultimate art form over any other medium. my life is now complete.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

epic!!!

LOL, this is so insane it's funny!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

about the last review...

since he was talking about zelda 2, theres also a guy named glitch instead of error, lol

SMB 2 Overworld Ragtime SMB 2 Overworld Ragtime

This composition alone is good then when you turn it into ragtime... its just kinda the same song put in ragtime not that theirs something wrong with that its just ragtime was often played in a way to maintain the energy in the music. Often it adds extra notes to keep the energy going whether it was adding a fitting rhythm to the chords or adding extra notes to a melody where typically there wouldn't be. I know with the modern state of things we think less "energy" and more "piano played on crappy old radio" when we listen to ragtime which does create a distinct sound in its own right but its not all ragtime is. Irrelevant to this I like how you made the album art a black and white Mario hat.

TravisGladue responds:

Thanks man this really will help me in my future projects, I didn't have to much experience with the rag time genre so I just sort of made it up as I went but after I posted this song I realized it sounded nothing like ragtime so I really couldn't do much other than keep the name and try again in my next song. Many thanks man this is just an outstanding review that I am showing my gratitude towards this thanks man. You learn from your mistakes I always say.

Rebirth Rebirth

Growth - Explore The Tower Growth - Explore The Tower

Everything in this song communicates a hopeless struggle to hold yourself together in the face of adversity and every element of this song goes towards conveying this more effectively. I like it. :)

jakk-locke responds:

I'm really pleased you like it, thanks for the kind words. It's the kind of vibe i'm looking to go with so i'm glad you picked up on it.